Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shock of a Lifetime

Yesterday we were scheduled for our 6 week ultrasound (our first!) Imagine our surprise when shortly after she began the ultrasound, she starting flashing TWO fingers! After I kindly asked her why she was doing that gesture, she calmly said "two babies." I replied "where?" She replied slow enough for me to actually understand what she was trying to say "you are having twins!" We looked at each other and realized that we were going to have two children.

Twin A is measuring at 6w6d and Twin B is measuring at 6w4d.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog from a friends, OMG TWINS...how exciting!!!!! I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey!!!!

Love, Hugs and Prayers-
Tiffay
thepiferfamily.blogspot.com